Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Hello.
I have not written any new blogs in a while because i forgot my sign in name/password, and chris and i have been very busy. I am back in school again...and i will continue to be in school all year round until i (hopefully) graduate next august. I am so excited to be finally graduating...then its back to college but a HUGE university the U of A!
Chris is doing fine he works the weird shift from 2:30pm to 11:30pm. Also next pay check he's going to get a new phone because he can upgrade with AT&T.
So far that is all that is happening in our lives...nothing really new...Oh i got a job at the officer's club...Whoop Whoop!! (not really bc i hardly work).
The kiddies r doing good, theyre getting big and waking chris and i up early in the morning!

I don't have any new pix because i wiped my computer out, and deleted everything because it was running so slow...

ta-ta til who knows how long.....

No comments:

Post a Comment